If cancelled by February 28 then 70% reimbursement.
If cancelled by April 30 then 60% reimbursement.
NB! Cancellations before June 14 will get 50% reimbursement. Cancellations after June 14 do not get reimbursement.
Registration deadline: May 31 2018
Participants will receive the bill a couple of weeks after registration which needs to be payed within 2 weeks. If you wish, you can pay the camp fee in two equal parts: first 50% within 1 week from receiving the bill, second 50% until 4 weeks after the first payment. Please let us know if you want to pay in two parts.
Unfortunately we can’t enable PayPal or credit card payments, the participation fee can be paid via e-bank or bank office.
The price is all-including, that includes:
- travel from Tallinn harbor/airport or Riga airport to Kaldavere tourist farm and back by a private bus;
- accommodation for 7 nights at Kaldavere tourist farm. Please note that all rooms are shared with other participants;
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners;
- coffee and snack breaks during the workshops;
- 2 short workshops on Sunday and 2 long workshops;
- materials needed in the workshops;
- bus travel in the area, between the workshop venues;
- Estonian culture-themed evening program;
- folk dance club with live musicians on the final evening;
- trip to Estonian National Museum and Sangaste (guided tours and lecture).